Legalizalos, situated in Madrid & Tenerife, we have more than 28 years of experience on Spanish Civil Law with procurement of an significant number of favourable Court rulings.
Our team of Spanish lawyers at Legalizalos operate throughout the Spanish territory and have a wide experience on Court Cases, out of Court Settlements, full compensation claims, Drawing up of Legal Documentation and Legal Representation.
Everyday cases we manage are Debt Recovery, Spanish Property claims, Foreign Court Orders enforcement, Compensation and damages, Joint Ownership and Mandatory Sale, Contract Termination, Medical Negligence, Separation, Divorce. Civil Litigation also in relation to the following cases, amongst others:
- Forced Mandatory Sale
- Sale & Purchase of Real Estate
- Division of joint ownership
- Collection and Debt recovery
- Spanish Property Claims
- Construction disputes
- Property damages
- Recompense on Guarantee or reimbursement of deposit
- Bank Guarantee Claims
- Property abdication at termination date
- Contractor´s liabilities
- Builder´s liabilities
- Developer´s liabilities
- Technician´s liabilities
- Double Sale or Double Rental
- Wills & Acceptance & Consigning of Estate
- Estate division
- Foreign inheritance with Businesses or properties in Spain or the Canary Islands.
- Legal assistance and liaison until inscription of collateral in the name of inheritors in the Land Registry
- Claims of non payments
- Financial debt collection
- Damages and Injury
- Breach of contract
- Delay and Lateness
- Traffic accidents
Please, do not hesitate to contact our Claims Department with any questions or queries you may have on Spanish Civil Law Litigation.