Legalizalos Commercial Law
Our Lawyers at Legalizalos have over 28 years of successful experience and knowledge on Commercial and Corporate Spanish law and work throughout the Spanish territory.
Here at Legalizalos have a broad experience on Court Cases relating to out of Court and Amicable settlements, drawing up of legal documents and legal representation.
Amongst other cases we manage are: Commercial litigation in Spain and the Canary Islands, commercial debt recovery, commercial transactions, company incorporation, commercial debt recovery, insurance claims, commercial transactions insolvency and bankruptcy.
- Legal assistance and consultations
- Contract redaction and proof checking
- Company constitution and formation
- Out of Court agreements, settlements and managements
- Representation and action between arbitrator and arbitral boards or conferences
- Faulty or unauthentic goods
- Distribution contract
- Franchise contract
- Industrial supplies
- Unfair competition
- Claim of cheque, bill, letter of exchange, draft, and promissory letter
- Insurance policy claims
- Societies and Corporations
- Documentary credit / Documentary letter of credit
- Agency contract
- Copyrights and Trade Marks
- Patent licence
- Banking laws
- Payment claim of sales
- International Commerce and Trade
- Merchandise purchase and sale
- International purchase claim
- Confidentiality contract, transfer or disposal of contract, technological conglomerate contract
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy proceedings
Please, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or queries you might have about Commercial Law.