Legalizalos Spanish Property Law
Property Law is one of the many expertise of Legalizalos. We have over 28 years of experience in Spanish Property Law obtaining an important number of favourable Court rulings on behalf of our clients.
Our team of Spanish Lawyers at Legalizalos work throughout the Spanish territory. Our Lawyers in Spain have a broad experience on Court Cases, Amicable and our of Court Settlements, Drawing up of Legal documents and Legal Court and Police Representation.
Some of the common cases we manage are: Termination of Sale or Purchase Contracts, Deposit Reimbursement in, joint ownerships & Forced Sales, Spanish Property Litigation, Damages on Construction complications.
Spanish Property Litigation also covers the following cases, amongst others:
- Deposit Reimbursements
- Advise prior to purchasing a property in Spain
- Potential foreseen Problems whilst Purchasing a Property in Spain
- Spanish Property
- Litigation Claims
- Termination of Sale or Purchase Contracts
- Forced Sale of Joint Ownership
- Deposit and Purchase and Sale Contract disputes
- Other issues for attaining a property in Spain
- Spanish Property Litigation Claims
- Verification of Land Registries
- Separation of Joint Ownerships
- Delay on abdicating a rented Property
- Conveyance Advice
- Time Share and Holiday Ownership
- Bank Guarantee Claims
- Default on Rent Payment
Please, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or queries you may have on Property Law in Spain or the Canary Islands.